A while ago now I signed up to the Very Berry Handmade ATC swap. rather than a traditional ATC card, the ones that we were making were stitched ones. The theme was ‘something new’ and this was what I made:
It fits the ‘something new’ theme pretty well as it is the first ATC I have ever made, the fist project I have ever designed myself, the first mainly hand stitched project I have done (I haven’t really done any hand sewing before!) and the first time I have used the zigzag setting on my sewing machine (this definitely shows!) My ATC went to Catherine and I was pretty nervous about sending it because Catherine has a lot more sewing experience than I do but she has assured me that she loves it (as do her daughters…I should have made three!)
I received an ATC from a different member of the swap, and I got this beautiful ATC from Amy:
I think the design is adorable and she even put some pink on there just for me! I want to say a huge thank you to her for all of her hard work that went into making it and I will treasure it.
Also, thank you to Ali for organising the swap! I can’t wait to get involved in the next round! Keep an eye on Ali’s blog for the next sign up so you can join the swap too!
- Post! (knottedcotton.com)
- Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay…Mr Postman!! (cloudcoucoucrafts.wordpress.com)
- Cou Cou Ca Choo – ATC Finished! (cloudcoucoucrafts.wordpress.com)
- Retrinspiration… (veryberryhandmade.co.uk)
- Artist Trading Cards: More Progress (veryberryhandmade.co.uk)
- Have you done an Artist Trading Card (ATC) before? (prettylittlethingsinabox.wordpress.com)