I finally have a finished stitching project!
Here are my finished Winnie the Pooh bookmarks! Ok, technically they aren’t finished because I haven’t backed them because I need to get some white ribbon but the stitching part is finished! I need to iron them then I will do a step by step post on how I am backing them as a few people have asked me how I am going to do it.
Since I have finished this kit, it means that I have completed two of my seven cross stitch kit that I want to complete as part of my 22 before 22.
Unfortunately I haven’t got any progress on my Vintage kit to show you are I have been working on another project but I will share that with you before the end of the week!
- Getting Things Back on Track… (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- Swamped in WIPs! (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- A Vintage Cross Stitch Update (hannahackroyd,wordpress.com)
- 21st Birthday Presents (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- Crafting Charity Shop Finds (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- A Stitching Update (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- A Week of Non-Stitching (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)