So the first week of the Is That You Darling Photo Challenge has passed already! I can’t believe that it has flown by so quickly! Here is a roundup of the first eight photographs that I have taken.
‘B’ is for brooches at Hull’s Vintage Fair.
‘C’ is for cat (who refuses to pose…)
‘D’ is for done! One less WIP!
‘E’ is for earrings!
‘F’ is for fantastic find! This adorable owl was sat in a charity shop window!
‘G’ is for GoToWebinar…Thursday’s craft webinar by The Creative University.
‘H’ is for Hull! My view from the fifth floor of the University Library.
So the first eight letters are done, now to find something beginning with ‘I’ to photograph for today…
- A-Z Photo Challenge (isthatyoudarling.wordpress.com)
- Is That You Darling A-Z Photo Challenge (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- The Vintage Fair (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- C is for… (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- Swamped in WIPs! (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- D is for done! Crossing the WIPs off the list (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)
- How to stand out from the crowd when selling crafts online webinar (hannahackroyd.wordpress.com)