I have Mrs M. Makes to thank (blame?) for this one! I had been tempted earlier by the Make and Craft Magazine home decoration craft swap, which was brought to my attention by Claireabellemakes, however, after serious consideration I decided that I wouldn’t have time to take part (see Sunday’s post!)
Then Mrs M. commented on my post and told me she was taking part in Lakota’s ‘Faith, Hope and Charity Christmas Swap’ and I knew that I couldn’t resist! (Who doesn’t love an excuse to make Christmas things!)
So here are the rules:
- You will need a regularly updated blog and be willing to post when you receive your items from your swap partner.
- Bloggers are welcome world-wide but Lakota will try to assign partners within the same country/continent.
- You should send your swap partner between 3 and 5 items
- There is a maximum spend of £12 (or equivalent)
- At least one item – though more if you can – should be second hand, and sourced from a charity shop, car boot sale, jumble, estate sale, eBay or similar.
- At least one item should be handmade (although it doesn’t have to be handmade by you!)
- One item MUST relate to a Christmas carol or song.
- One item could fulfil several categories. A home-made white fluffy pom-pom garland made from thrifted wool could count as handmade, second hand and represent ’Let it Snow’, for example.
To sign up comment on Lakota’s post.
Sign up will close on 28th October.
So now I have another job to add to my list! At least this one will have a lovely reward and possibly a new friend at the end of it 🙂 It will also give me a nice break from all of my uni work!