As soon as I saw that The Little Room of Rachell was organising a crochet along, I couldn’t wait to get started! We are working our way through the book 200 crochet blocks for blankets, throws and afghans, and I have already completed block number one.
This was my first attempt and as you can see, it didn’t turn out particularly square!
However, I realised that the pattern used UK terms instead of the US terms that I normally use, and my second attempt was much more successful!
I’m glad I realised my error at this stage before I tackled any more squares!
I’m now looking forward to getting started on my second square!