I would like to say a huge thank you to This is the Crafty One, who nominated me for The Kreativ Blogger Award yesterday! I feel really honoured to have now received two awards, especially as I haven’t been blogging all that long!
Here are the tasks that come with the award:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated me.
- Answer the 7 questions.
- Share 7 random facts/thoughts about myself.
- Nominate 7 worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
- What’s your favorite song? ~ Hmm this one is tricky! It changes all the time! However, it is always likely to be an Emilie Autumn song! At the moment, ‘Fight Like a Girl’ is still winning I think!
- What’s your favorite dessert? ~ Mmmmmm I like all desserts 😛 I think lemon meringue has got to be my favourite though…but I’m not picky!
- What do you do when your upset? ~ I don’t tend to get upset very often. When I do I normally just snuggle up in bed and cry a bit but then I’m fine 🙂
- Favorite pet? ~ My cat Tabby always likes to keep me on my toes! Especially now she is getting old, she’s going a bit mad and races round the house yowling! No end of entertainment…
- Do you prefer black or white? ~ Black.
- Biggest fear? ~ It probably sounds bonkers but I think my worst fear would be to see a dead person. I love watching crime programmes with gory murder victims but in real life that would terrify me more than anything!
- What is your attitude mostly like? ~ I’m pretty quiet and relaxed but I always seem to have loads of things to do so everyone else would probably say I rush around like there is no tomorrow!